Mysterious problem with forms....

Ivan Demkovitch

Here is what I do:

1. UBuySpy - like website (www.pgracing.com) - By the way now it's working
2. I have SSL secured page to log user in. Therefore, I have to post to this
secured page from main page.

3. I had <form runat="server"> in modules and not on page itself. It
happened that only 1 module per page had this form tag.
4. Login module use not server <form>

Now I needed to have form per page and changed all modules. My login <form>
now inside <form runat="server"> and I don't get anything
in my SSL page. All values are empty.

Could anybody help?