    HTML file. The remaining half of HTML file are not printing.

    Any help will be very appreciate!
    Thanks!
    RC, Feb 21, 2007

  2. RC

    Joe Smith Guest

    RC wrote:
    > I have a Perl CGI file working fine in past 5-6 years. Just upgraded
    > our new Redhat OS, then my program suddenly only print out half of
    > HTML file. The remaining half of HTML file are not printing.

    Insufficient information.

    1) You neglected to tell us which version of RedHat and perl. `uname -a;perl -V`

    2) Sounds like you haven't even bothered looking at the webserver's
    error log: /var/log/httpd/error_log
    Joe Smith, Feb 21, 2007

  3. RC

    RC Guest

    Joe Smith wrote:

    > Insufficient information.

    OK

    > 1) You neglected to tell us which version of RedHat and perl. `uname
    > -a;perl -V`

    My old OS was Redhat updae 3, the new OS is Redhat update 4
    They are both running Perl 5.8.5

    > 2) Sounds like you haven't even bothered looking at the webserver's
    > error log: /var/log/httpd/error_log

    That file dosen't help too much to resolve my problem
    (only tittle help).

    Oh, well. Do you want to know what is the problem?

    The problem is neither Perl nor Redhat OS issue, it is PostgreSQL
    (database) issue. The old OS Redhat update 3 is running PostgreSQL
    7.3, the new OS Redhat update 4 is running PostgreSQL 7.4.

    The Perl DBI (database interface?) is not compatible, cause my Perl DBI
    file Segmentation fault. I have to do some minor modification in my file
    to resolved the problem.
    RC, Feb 21, 2007