    Any help would be really appreciated.

    Cheers,

    Mike

    Mike P, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Martin Marinov, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Mike P

    Mr. Dot Net Guest

    Hi Mike,

    I guess you can just Google there are many articles & books.
    Though, from my experience I can tell you this:
    There is no substitute to an experienced consultant that will aid with
    tailoring the specific architecture of the application.
    I'm not sure whether that is your need but if so, I will recommend you
    especialy if you are initializing a new enterprise development project.

    Good-Luck

    Mr. Dot Net, Jul 19, 2004