Nagging problem with scripts in adjacent tables...

Barely Audible

OKay this is probably something so simple I cannot spot it...

I'm just in the process of reconfiguring my website and have come across
something odd.

Looking at the following ( firefox BTW haven't got round to checking it
for IExploder yet) you can see the layout of a page normally

http://www.jedsite.info/afv-mike/mike/mlv_series/latv-cmd/latvcmd.html

Now on another type of page where the scripts are a bit closer

http://www.jedsite.info/afv-mike/mike/mlv_series/latv-cmd/latvcmd-ni.html

That awful gap appears on the top of the main element...

Any help in curing this would be greatfully appreciated....

--
TTFN
Jim

In 1836, the Creek and Seminole Indian tribes in Georgia and Florida
were waging war against the United States. The US Army had its hands
full and the Commandant of the Marine Corps offered the services of
a regiment of Marines for duty with the Army. He placed himself in
command and, taking virtually the entire available strength of the
Corps, left for the extended campaign after tacking a terse message
on his office door which read:
"Have gone to Florida to fight Indians.
Will be back when War is over.
A. Henderson Col. Commandant"

GArlington

OKay this is probably something so simple I cannot spot it...

I'm just in the process of reconfiguring my website and have come across
something odd.

Looking at the following ( firefox BTW haven't got round to checking it
for IExploder yet) you can see the layout of a page normally
If you attempt to check it yourself (using Firebug for instance, as
you mentioned FF), you will see that the problem occurs because of the
difference in height of TWO columns in your table...
Using Firebug you can play with various style settings for the second
column ["float" is the one I found, you might find more...]
http://www.jedsite.info/afv-mike/mike/mlv_series/latv-cmd/latvcmd.html

Now on another type of page where the scripts are a bit closer

http://www.jedsite.info/afv-mike/mike/mlv_series/latv-cmd/latvcmd-ni....

That awful gap appears on the top of the main element...

Any help in curing this would be greatfully appreciated....
<snap>

Humbug

GArlington said:
[...]

God ! I knew there was something I forgot to install when I upgraded
Firefox - thanks G!

Amd the float works okay as well!