Name of control

Jim McGivney

IN VWD, on an aspx page I have a DetailsView control. I have placed an
AccessDataSource (AccessDataSource3) in the EditItemTemplate for the Row
called "Sex". I want to programatically change the datafile for the
AccessDataSource.

In the Page_Load event I try:

AccessDataSource3.DataFile =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["ConnString"];

And get the error: AccessDataSource3 does not exist in current context

When I click on AccessDataSource3, I see in the properties window the name
of the control is: DetailsView1.Field1Sex.EditItemTemplate.AccessDataSource3

When I try:

DetailsView1.Field1Sex.EditItemTemplate.AccessDataSource3.DataFile =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["ConnString"];

I get the error:

System.Web.UI.WebControls.DetailsView does not contain a definition for
Field1Sex

How do I get the name of this control (AccessDataSource3) ?

Thanks in Advance for your help,

Jim