    When I resize my page to the bottom the name of the page is: nieuwe pagina.
    How can I change this in the real name of the page?
    Thank you for your help!!
    Jan, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Jan

    Kris Guest

    In article <tBJvb.33876$6V.1243078@zonnet-reader-1>,
    Jan <> wrote:

    > When I resize my page

    Not the window? Ok.

    > to the bottom

    Bottom of what?

    > the name of the page is: nieuwe pagina.

    Is that what the window displays? Or is the name of your page really
    that. Because if it is, then what is wrong?

    > How can I change this in the real name of the page?

    Which is? Have you used <title></title> in the head of your document?

    --
    Kris
    erlands (nl)
    Kris, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Kris, <title></title> solved the problem.

    Thank you for your help!

    Jan, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Jan

    Kris Guest

    In article <48Kvb.33918$6V.1246467@zonnet-reader-1>,
    Jan <> wrote:

    [top posting fixed]

    [something unclear about a changing title]

    > > Have you used <title></title> in the head of your document?
    > >

    > Kris, <title></title> solved the problem.

    Shouldn't you put a more descriptive title in there, instead of leaving
    it empty? Like,
    <title>All about cookies and cake</title>

    And what exactly was the problem? If you can re-describe it more
    clearly, then perhaps it can mean something for others in the future.

    --
    Kris
    erlands (nl)
    Kris, Nov 22, 2003