    post a link, but I don't have a php host yet, doing everything local.
    Thanks

    Greg G.
    user 1, Jun 26, 2003

  2. user 1

    spaghetti Guest

    "user 1" <> wrote in message
    news:9THKa.26641$Ab2.50732@sccrnsc01...
    > Whenever I have a link to another page IE a faq page and I link to the
    > anchor, it appends the anchor name to the title of the page in the top of
    > Internet Explorer.

    I tested this quite a few times and in all my copies of Internet Explorer
    (6, 5.5, 5, and 4 all on Windows) this doesn't happen. What version are you
    using?

    > I would
    > post a link, but I don't have a php host yet, doing everything local.

    Well, that might be the only way we can find out what's wrong.
    spaghetti, Jun 26, 2003

  3. user 1

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:33:48 GMT, "user 1" <> wrote:

    >It works fine as far as the anchor but when I go to the faq
    >page the title of the page changes from FAQ to FAQ#cost. Any way to make
    >anchor not append itself to the title?

    That's not the title, that's the URL of the page. Of course it
    changes, that's how navigation works.

    What I'd like to do is make these anchors / fragment identifiers more
    visible, so that it was easier to bookmark to them.
    Andy Dingley, Jun 26, 2003