NAMESPACE PROBLEM - Depolying a web service to a new server

Billy Mac

I currently have a web service declared as ...
<System.Web.Services.WebService(Namespace:=Declarations.FeatureVersion,
Name:="Civic Address Point Range")> _
Public Class CivicAddress .... etc.

where Declarations.FeatureVersion is a constant string with the value :
"http:/localhost/Test_WS"

I need this to be customizable to give end users the ability to enter in
their own as the current is not going to be relevant to their installation.

Is there a way that i can dynamically change this value based on an entry in
my web.config or some other method. The web service namespace only allows
for constant values.

Thanks for any help