Namespaces in MSVC Dll.

Discussion in 'C++' started by akush, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. akush

    akush Guest

    Hi!

    I am trying to use the Oracle 9i C++ Call interface in a Borland C
    Builder project. But it seems that i have a some big problems with this.

    To use the occi9.dll ( made from msvc ) i converted it with the implib
    program. But in the method definitions in the dll are namespaces or
    something like that.

    e.g.:

    ?createEnviroment@Environment@occi@oracle@@SAPAV123@W4Mode@123@PAXP&APAX....

    how can i convert the dll that i can use it without problems in Borland
    CBuilder? I get there always the error:

    unresolved external
    'oracle::eek:cci::Environment::createEnvironment(oracle::eek:cci:Environment::Mode,
    void*......

    Thx for help

    akush
    akush, Dec 3, 2003

  2. "akush" <> wrote...
    > I am trying to use the Oracle 9i C++ Call interface in a Borland C
    > Builder project. But it seems that i have a some big problems with this.

    Then please post it to the appropriate one from the several
    borland.public.cppbuilder.* newsgroups.
    Victor Bazarov, Dec 3, 2003