Naming a logger's file handler output

Robert Mark Bram

Hi All!

Atm, I am specifying the pattern for a logger with the following property:
java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern = logs/java%u.%g.log.html

But I would like some of my loggers to output to a file of their own with a
different name..

I create my loggers with this:
/**
* Logger for this class.
*/
private static Logger log = Logger.getLogger("common.guitools");

How can I then tell log to change its file handler to save to a different
file?

Thank you for any advice!

Rob
:)