nanosleep and nanosecond

yezi

HI:

I have question. Can I use the nanosleep to control the time gap to
nanosecond level?
Thanks for any comments

bin YE

Walter Roberson

I have question. Can I use the nanosleep to control the time gap to
nanosecond level?

On the DS9000, nanosleep() sleeps a random amount of time between
8 femtoseconds and 2743823 years. Unless, that is, that it is
someone's birthday, in which case it randomizes all the system
variables as a "birthday surprise".

If you don't happen to be using the DS9000, then you should probably
consult the information specific to your system.

Keith Thompson

yezi said:
I have question. Can I use the nanosleep to control the time gap to
nanosecond level?

There is no nanosleep() function in standard C. There's no sleep()
function either. Consult the documentation for your system.

Flash Gordon

yezi said:
HI:

I have question. Can I use the nanosleep to control the time gap to
nanosecond level?
Thanks for any comments

Since nanosleep is not part of standard C we don't know here and anyone
posting an answer might not be corrected if they get it wrong. You need
to ask in a group dedicated to your system, whatever system that may be.

Michel Bardiaux

yezi said:
HI:

I have question. Can I use the nanosleep to control the time gap to
nanosecond level?
Thanks for any comments

bin YE
Read the effing man page. All you want to know is there.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director

Mediaxim NV/SA