    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Jan 4, 2004

  2. While the city slept, Whitecrest <> feverishly typed:

    > It is good to see that NASA has jumped on the band wagon
    > (kudo's to them for the Mars success too)

    Ahh, stop gloating! I reckon NASA sabotaged the Beagle mission anyway[1]...
    "Yes Colin. It's a perfectly flat landing area." ..... "Ooh! Look at that
    bloody great huge crater right in the middle. How did we miss that
    before???"

    [1] In case NASA and / or their lawers come across this post, I am of course
    being sarcastic, and would never really accuse NASA of any such misdeed.

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss.

    nice.guy.nige, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Whitecrest

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 22:10:37 -0000, "nice.guy.nige"
    <> wrote:

    >Ahh, stop gloating! I reckon NASA sabotaged the Beagle mission anyway[1]...

    The NASA explorer couldn't deploy at first because there was an airbag
    in the way.

    They never said who's airbag....
    Andy Dingley, Jan 13, 2004