NASA summer students -- app due Feb 1st

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Bil Kleb, Jan 22, 2008.

  1. Bil Kleb

    Bil Kleb Guest

    Hi,

    I'm looking for some rising college juniors, seniors, and/or graduate
    students to help me glue some of our simulation codes together with
    RESTful interfaces this summer and/or fall.

    If all goes well, you'll be working with a team of 3-4 fellow students
    in XP/Scrum fashion and be co-author of a conference publication to be
    presented at a AIAA student conference.

    Applicants should be familiar with *nix, Ruby, Rails, REST, SVN, TDD[1]
    or BDD[2], and should (or plan to) have read The Pragmatic Programmer[3],
    Practices of an Agile Developer[4], and Getting Real[5].

    Applications are due February 1st.

    Details: http://research.nianet.org/larss/

    Regards,
    --