NASA summer students -- app due Feb 1st

Bil Kleb

Hi,

I'm looking for some rising college juniors, seniors, and/or graduate
students to help me glue some of our simulation codes together with
RESTful interfaces this summer and/or fall.

If all goes well, you'll be working with a team of 3-4 fellow students
in XP/Scrum fashion and be co-author of a conference publication to be
presented at a AIAA student conference.

Applicants should be familiar with *nix, Ruby, Rails, REST, SVN, TDD[1]
or BDD[2], and should (or plan to) have read The Pragmatic Programmer[3],
Practices of an Agile Developer[4], and Getting Real[5].

Applications are due February 1st.

Details: http://research.nianet.org/larss/

Regards,
--