Navigate between Sibling Java Methods of java.lang.Object on OO Tumia

Discussion in 'Java' started by Paka Small, Mar 3, 2012.

  1. Paka Small

    Paka Small Guest

    Hi,

    Your are kindly invited to check out the scenario "Navigate between
    Sibling Java Methods of java.lang.Object":
    1. The user surfs to for example
    java.lang.Object.equals(java.lang.Object):
    http://www.tumia.org/en/directory/en/java.lang.object.equals(java.lang.object)_p1.html
    2. The user selects some external links about
    java.lang.Object.equals(java.lang.Object).
    3. The user selects a Related Instance (for example
    java.lang.Object.getClass()) that as a Sibling of
    java.lang.Object.equals(java.lang.Object) is a method of
    java.lang.Object.
    4. The system displays http://www.tumia.org/en/directory/en/java.lang.object.getclass()_p1.html
    5. The user selects some external links about
    java.lang.Object.getClass().
    The user repeats steps 3-5 for other sibling java methods until done.

    On the object-oriented directory Tumia "Navigate between Sibling Java
    Methods of java.lang.Object" is a specific scenario of the use case
    "Navigate to Related Tumia Instances".

    In fact this sibling relationship between the concerned java methods
    is automatically derived from the link "of java.lang.Object" those
    java methods have in common.

    By the way troughout Tumia these kind of sibling relationships derived
    from a common link are being automatically realised and presented to
    the user for navigating. Sibling Energy Instances that Mitigate Earth
    Global Warming 2000 AD are a similar example:
    http://www.tumia.org/en/directory/en/nuclear_energy_p1.html

    Kind Regards,

    Paka Small

    Paka Small, Mar 3, 2012

  2. Paka Small

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Re: Navigate between Sibling Java Methods of java.lang.Object onOO Tumia

    On 3/3/12 3:36 AM, Paka Small wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Your are kindly invited to check out the scenario "Navigate between
    > Sibling Java Methods of java.lang.Object":
    > 1. The user surfs to for example
    > java.lang.Object.equals(java.lang.Object):
    > [spam link]
    > 2. The user selects some external links about
    > java.lang.Object.equals(java.lang.Object).
    > 3. The user selects a Related Instance (for example
    > java.lang.Object.getClass()) that as a Sibling of
    > java.lang.Object.equals(java.lang.Object) is a method of
    > java.lang.Object.

    It is *still* not an instance. You are still a spammer.
    > 4. The system displays [a different spam link]
    > 5. The user selects some external links about
    > java.lang.Object.getClass().
    > The user repeats steps 3-5 for other sibling java methods until done.

    It's called JavaDocs, and the official and canonical place to look them
    up is on the oracle website.
    The current URL is <http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/>

    > On the object-oriented directory Tumia "Navigate between Sibling Java
    > Methods of java.lang.Object" is a specific scenario of the use case
    > "Navigate to Related Tumia Instances".

    If you're trying to sell something, using jargon is not recommended.
    Trying to sell something useless to a bunch of smart programmers on cljp
    is just annoying and stupid.

    > In fact this sibling relationship between the concerned java methods
    > is automatically derived from the link "of java.lang.Object" those
    > java methods have in common.

    English has something called grammar. Granted, spoken English tends to
    bend the rules of grammar, but your formulation of sentences leaves the
    reader questioning the language they thought it was written in. In
    other words, that paragraph is incomprehensible.

    > By the way troughout Tumia these kind of sibling relationships derived
    > from a common link are being automatically realised and presented to
    > the user for navigating. Sibling Energy Instances that Mitigate Earth
    > Global Warming 2000 AD are a similar example:
    > [A third spam link, even list relevant to cljp]

    Why should we care about Tumia and how part of it is isomorphic to itself?

    > Kind Regards,

    You have no regard, so please don't pretend you do.

    Daniel Pitts, Mar 3, 2012