NavigateUrl error when sending to samepage

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Don, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. Don

    Don Guest

    I am trying to do the following:

    I have a template column with a hyperlink in it.
    At runtime I want to set the navigateurl. When I try to set it back
    to the same page it puts the directory in the link instead of just the
    #.

    During ItemDataBound
    HyperLink selectLink = (HyperLink)e.Item.FindControl("selectLink");
    selectLink.NavigateUrl = "#;

    The page gets rendered as:

    href="/directory1/directory2/#"

    instead of

    href="#"

    I have tried this on other machines and it works properly. Wondering
    if there is a setting that I am missing.

    Thanks
    Don, Jun 26, 2004