Navigation and Pop up menu help...

Montgomery BOO...URNS

Okay, I was able to do a google search for cool html menu and found a great
site from where I can get code and incorporate it into any page that I'm
building... http://www.dynamicdrive.com

Anyway, I am trying to get a pop up menu to work for this website...

http://www.shobers.com

I copied the code from the Dynamic Drive website and I set up everything and
tried to tweak the code so that it would work in conjunction with the side
menu navigation that is already set up on the Shober's Systems page.

I want the menu to pop up when I hover it around the navigation where it
says "System Highlights." Right now, it's popping up where the Made In The
USA Flag is. And I also just noticed now that it's popping up where it says
"Shober's Philosophy." How can I fix this?

Thanks.

DC