    is this being done using frames or is there another way?
    any help would be appreciated,

    thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNwX2JlZ2lubmVy?=, Jun 25, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YXNwX2JlZ2lubmVy?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "asp_beginner" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    >I am a beginner in asp.net.
    > I am trying to create a menu and submenu

    > any help would be appreciated,

    Assuming you're using v2, you need the <asp:Menu> control.

    Google it.

    Mark Rae, Jun 25, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YXNwX2JlZ2lubmVy?=

    sloan Guest

    If you're using 1.1
    then

    www.skmMenu.com is an option.

    http://www.skmmenu.com/menu/Examples/Images.aspx

    sloan, Jun 25, 2006
  4. i am using .net version 1.1 and visual studio version 2003.
    if i dowload the .net 2.0, can i use the menu control
    or do i need visual stio 2005 also?

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNwX2JlZ2lubmVy?=, Jun 27, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YXNwX2JlZ2lubmVy?=

    Ah - well, try this: http://www.aitoc.com/en/flex_menu_net.html

    > if i dowload the .net 2.0, can i use the menu control
    > or do i need visual stio 2005 also?

    Yes

    Mark Rae, Jun 27, 2006