navigation problem on my web site

g-forsmo

Hi!

First, I am new to asp.net programming and may be my issue is
straightforward.

I am working on a web site with a typical iste structure with a
header, left, footer and a data area between the header and footer
top. On the column I have a treeview which is used for navigation
between the pages. All this is set up in a master page.

My problem is when I collapse some leafs in the tree view, the footer
area moves up close to the text on the content page but when I then
expand the tree view the footer area doesn't move . The tree vierw
menu comes straight into the footer area. This is not nice.

What I really want is that footer stays on the same place not moving
at all. Is there any properties or attributes that can be used to fix
this.

I also want my IE to be maximized when I start

regards

geirf