    Please help me

    ---
    Posted via DotNetSlackers.com

    Archana, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Archana

    Pril Guest

    You can use page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript on button onClick
    event. Script can be something like <script>function
    myfunctiun(){...}</script>

    lp, pl

    <Archana> wrote in message news:...
    > Hey,
    > All,i know this newsgroup is for Wb controls.but Avoid this,
    > Actually i want to say this we people are creating a site and we want to

    add some functionlaity in some pages..

    > Means if User Surf One page and moves to naother page,,then The user Must

    not be able to move back(not able to see previous page),

    Pril, Apr 7, 2007

  3. Archana

    Murtaza Guest

    in onload event of the body tag of design view write
    onload="JavaScript:history.go(1)"
    so next time the loading will be blocked by back button of browser.

    Murtaza, Apr 11, 2007