Navigation Problem

Archana

Hey,
All,i know this newsgroup is for Wb controls.but Avoid this,
Actually i want to say this we people are creating a site and we want to add some functionlaity in some pages..

Means if User Surf One page and moves to naother page,,then The user Must not be able to move back(not able to see previous page),
Means The Back option should be disabled automatically.
How can i do this with code in c#????????
Please help me

Pril

You can use page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript on button onClick
event. Script can be something like <script>function
myfunctiun(){...}</script>

lp, pl

Hey,
All,i know this newsgroup is for Wb controls.but Avoid this,
Actually i want to say this we people are creating a site and we want to
add some functionlaity in some pages..
Means if User Surf One page and moves to naother page,,then The user Must
not be able to move back(not able to see previous page),

Murtaza

in onload event of the body tag of design view write
onload="JavaScript:history.go(1)"
so next time the loading will be blocked by back button of browser.