navigation

Matthew Paterson

Hi

I would like some ideas on how to implement a navigation system.

At present I have two circles, one bigger than the other. In the gap
between these two circles I have divided into sections for buttons. These have
curved edges naturally. I can easily make each section a link by using an
ImageMap, but is there a way for me to do this and have rollovers for these
images?

CSS? Javascript? DHTML?

Any help appreciated?

Nick Howes

Matthew Paterson said:
Hi

I would like some ideas on how to implement a navigation system.

At present I have two circles, one bigger than the other. In the gap
between these two circles I have divided into sections for buttons. These have
curved edges naturally. I can easily make each section a link by using an
ImageMap, but is there a way for me to do this and have rollovers for these
images?

CSS? Javascript? DHTML?

Javascript... I don't have the details but people would probably find an URL
to the page you're making useful to see what it's like at the moment.