    navigator.mimeTypes.length is giving me 0

    Many thanks in advance,

    Aaron

    Aaron Gray, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Aaron Gray wrote:
    > Is 'navigator.mimeTypes' supported on Windows IE ?
    >
    > navigator.mimeTypes.length is giving me 0

    navigator.mimeTypes exists in IE but is not filled with any data
    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/collections/mimetypes.asp>

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Aaron Gray

    Aaron Gray Guest

    "Martin Honnen" <> wrote in message
    > Aaron Gray wrote:
    >> Is 'navigator.mimeTypes' supported on Windows IE ?
    >>
    >> navigator.mimeTypes.length is giving me 0

    > navigator.mimeTypes exists in IE but is not filled with any data
    > <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/collections/mimetypes.asp>

    Great, very useful, thanks Microsoft.

    Any other way to detect the Adobe SVG plugin ?

    Thanks,

    Aaron

    Aaron Gray, Mar 9, 2007
  4. Aaron Gray

    -Lost Guest

    "Aaron Gray" <> wrote in message
    > "Martin Honnen" <> wrote in message
    >> Aaron Gray wrote:
    >>> Is 'navigator.mimeTypes' supported on Windows IE ?
    >>>
    >>> navigator.mimeTypes.length is giving me 0

    >> navigator.mimeTypes exists in IE but is not filled with any data
    >> <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/collections/mimetypes.asp>
    >>

    > Great, very useful, thanks Microsoft.
    >
    > Any other way to detect the Adobe SVG plugin ?

    http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/2001/07/20/plugin_detection.html

    -Lost

    -Lost, Mar 10, 2007