&nbsp not recognised on some browsers

JezB

Let me expand on my previous post :

When I embed spaces in my document flow (eg. between two linkbutton controls
on the same line), &nbsp is embedded into my html. Problem is, this is not
recognised on some browsers (Netscape, Mozilla). eg.

<asp:linkbutton id="SaveButton" runat="server" Text="Save
Changes"></asp:linkbutton>&nbsp;
<asp:linkbutton id="CancelButton" runat="server" Text="Cancel
Changes"></asp:linkbutton>

On IE there is a nice space between my linkbuttons. But on Netscape or
Mozilla Firefox they look like one link, since there is no space betwen
them.

What's the proper way to add spaces between web controls in flow layout ? I
suppose I could use styles with margins but I was wondering if there was an
easier way just to embed a space.