    installation.

    Thanks,
    Ken

    Kenneth McDonald, Sep 26, 2008

  2. Kenneth McDonald

    Nit Khair Guest

    Re: Ncurses.init_pair no longer seems to exist in the 'ncurses'package.

    Kenneth McDonald wrote:
    > Just wondering if this is true, or if something has gone wrong with my
    > installation.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ken

    Works fine on mine. Check ncurses_wrap.c.

    /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/ncurses-0.9.1

    ncurses_wrap.c:static VALUE rbncurs_init_pair(VALUE dummy, VALUE arg1,
    VALUE arg2, VALUE arg3) {
    ncurses_wrap.c: return INT2NUM(init_pair(NUM2INT(arg1),
    NUM2INT(arg2), NUM2INT(arg3)));
    ncurses_wrap.c: NCFUNC(init_pair, 3);

    Nit Khair, Sep 27, 2008