    have no ncurses-ruby installed.

    Thank you,
    -A

    Armin Roehrl, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Armin Roehrl wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > can anybody access http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de/
    > to download ncurses-ruby?

    I can't. The whole berlios site seems to be down.

    > Is there an alternate mirror I can access?

    There's an official debian package for it, to the effect that debian
    also distributes the original source through its mirrors. Similar for
    the ports collection of one of the bsd's, IIRC, although I don't know if
    that's up to the current version.

    You may get it from here:
    ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/n/ncurses-ruby/ncurses-ruby_0.8.orig.tar.gz

    or any other debian mirror.

    Tobias

    Tobias Peters, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Armin Roehrl

    Dick Davies Guest

    * Armin Roehrl <> [0406 11:06]:
    > Hello,
    >
    > can anybody access http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de/
    > to download ncurses-ruby?
    >
    > Is there an alternate mirror I can access?
    >
    > I wanted to play with raggle, but I
    > have no ncurses-ruby installed.

    You don't need it, if ncurses isn't require()d successfully it
    can use the webrick UI instead.

    (I know because my ncurses install is broken, and I spent an hour
    trying to figure out why webrick kept firing up...)

    --
    Join the march to save individuality!

    Dick Davies, Apr 19, 2004