ncurses

NeoPhreak

Is there any built in ncurses equivilant library for Microsoft Visual C++
6.0?

I've been searching the net for hours and haven't been able to find curses
libraries that I can use with MSVC+
They all seem to be for linux based systems

I just want to be able to make the windows, move the cursor, custimize
colours.

Any help would be appreciated

Chris

NeoPhreak said:
Is there any built in ncurses equivilant library for Microsoft Visual C++
6.0?

I've been searching the net for hours and haven't been able to find curses
libraries that I can use with MSVC+
They all seem to be for linux based systems

I just want to be able to make the windows, move the cursor, custimize
colours.

Any help would be appreciated

i too, have looked for such a thing and have been unable to find one. so, i
made my own class for console output. just the basics, though.
i would be happy to email it too you, if you are interested.

-c

NeoPhreak

I'd love to see what you've put together

Chris said:
i too, have looked for such a thing and have been unable to find one. so,
i made my own class for console output. just the basics, though.
i would be happy to email it too you, if you are interested.

-c

Phlip

#include said:
I just want to be able to make the windows, move the cursor, custimize
colours.

Why? Just open a friggin' window.

Further questions belong on a newsgroup with win32 in its name. This

Vyacheslav Kononenko

NeoPhreak said:
Is there any built in ncurses equivilant library for Microsoft Visual C++
6.0?

I've been searching the net for hours and haven't been able to find curses
libraries that I can use with MSVC+
They all seem to be for linux based systems

I just want to be able to make the windows, move the cursor, custimize
colours.

Any help would be appreciated
Look at this one
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tvision/