ncvhdl error

kish

Hi,

I am trying to use nclaunch and related tools to compile and simulate my
VHDL files. The VHDL file compiled successfully, but while running the
elaborator I got the following error:

ld.so.1: /apps/cds03/ldv/tools.sun4v/bin/ncelab: fatal: libxcf_sh.so: open
failed: No such file or directory

Can somebody help me understand the problem and suggest a solution?

Thanks,
Kishan.

kal

Hi,

I am trying to use nclaunch and related tools to compile and simulate my
VHDL files. The VHDL file compiled successfully, but while running the
elaborator I got the following error:

ld.so.1: /apps/cds03/ldv/tools.sun4v/bin/ncelab: fatal: libxcf_sh.so: open
failed: No such file or directory

Can somebody help me understand the problem and suggest a solution?

you probably haven't included some required library path in your
environment variable ld_library_path. try to find where libxcf_sh.so
is and include it in that variable.