Need 4 Python Developer // Times Sq - New York // 15+ Months Contract.

Discussion in 'Python' started by raj@nytpartners.com, Oct 31, 2012.

  1. Guest

    Hi Friends,

    Hope you are doing great.

    This is Rajesh from NYTP.
    I wanted to let you know about New Job opening in Times Sq - New York. It is a 15+ months Contract.

    Role : Python Developer
    Location : Times Sq - New York
    Duration : 15+ Months Contract

    Positions : 4

    Project currently in the Development Phase

    Qualifications:

     4-6 years of development experience with object-oriented languages
     3+ years of Python development experience
     Knowledge of HTML5 and Javascript is a plus
     Experience developing applications for AWS
     Agile development experience a plus
     Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
     Good unit testing practices
     Good communication and documentation skills
     Willingness to interact and work with different teams across organizations in different time zones
     Willingness to work overtime and weekends if required
     Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
     Required Skills:
     Strong in object-oriented concepts and Python language
     Experience developing web applications with Tornado
     Working knowledge of software design patterns
     Familiar with N-Tier caching strategies
     Familiar with REST and JSON
     Knowledgeable about MongoDB and REDIS

    If you are available and interested in this positions. Please send me an updated resume. Please feel free to contact me for any further information.

    New York Technology Partners – Rochester

    Rajesh Kaluri
    332 Jefferson Rd.
    Rochester, NY 14623
    Phone: (201) 680 - 0200 x7023