    Any help is appreciated
    thanx
    Moh

    Moh. Kreifeur, Aug 15, 2003

  2. I am using AIX Unix platform, and I need a java report for this paltform

    Moh. Kreifeur, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Moh. Kreifeur

    Roedy Green Guest

    for your choices, see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/reportgenerator.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Aug 15, 2003
  4. Moh. Kreifeur

    genesisakula

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    It would be better if you can review this special list of modern java reporting tools available presently to pick the right one for you
    javareports.info/how-to-choose/list-of-java-reporting-software-alternatives/

    genesisakula, Oct 8, 2012