Need a Java Developer at Seattle, Wa|SFO, CA

Discussion in 'Java' started by Amit Biswalo, Jun 26, 2012.

  1. Amit Biswalo

    Amit Biswalo Guest

    Hi All,

    We are looking for a Java developer for one of our Direct clients in WA andCA. Find the details below and let me know your interest in this position.. Appreciate your response.

    Title: Java Developer
    Location: Seattle, WA and SFO, CA
    Duration: long-term

    Role:
    The Software Developer will work on the core platform, write tests and design new features.
    The ideal candidate will be hands-on, breaking new ground in coding and development.
    • an agile, test-driven, environment
    • with a scala-based open source stack
    Requirements
    • 5 to 15+ years software development
    • deep familiarity with Java
    • experience with open source tools and technologies
    • experience with additional languages is preferred; Ruby is a good example, but others work
    • prefer experience with Scala
    • Prefer experience building reliable, scalable systems
    • BS or MS in Computer Science, or comparable experience
    • Track record of delivering high quality, impactful products & services

    FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT

    Amit Biswalo, Jun 26, 2012