    Are there any free Javascript menus that work off of images in the HTML and
    support a vertical layout?
    , Nov 5, 2003

  2. tracy Guest

    hello,

    I use allWebMenus PRO from Likno.com since version 1.3 to create cross
    browser dhtml menus for my clients.

    there is a trick i would also suggest you to try:

    i place the menu right above the images so that browsers without
    javascript support will see only the images instead of the menu

    tracy, Nov 5, 2003

    On 5 Nov 2003 04:15:20 -0800, (tracy) wrote:
    >hello,
    >
    >I use allWebMenus PRO from Likno.com since version 1.3 to create cross
    >browser dhtml menus for my clients.
    >
    >there is a trick i would also suggest you to try:
    >
    >i place the menu right above the images so that browsers without
    >javascript support will see only the images instead of the menu

    Thanks for the reply. I would like a menu that is free. The LITE version of
    AllWebMenus isn't even free.
    , Nov 5, 2003