Need a powerful grid control...

PontiMax

Hi.

Not sure whether this is the right group but I am looking
for some powerful asp.net grid control. The grid should be
editable, allow some header adjustments (e.g. multi-part
row and column headers) and... it should be fast! ;-)

Seriously: I've bought a grid control that is very
capable - but the sluggish response time is agony... :-(

Many thanks,
J.

Raghu Raman

yes,

i agree Chris Podmore view.U can see ingragistics seb site .u can play
with the ultrawebgrid .lot of wonders have been done.

Raghu

Guest

Infragistics webgrid is very powerful.
But keep the rows between 200-250. on each page of the grid.
Any more then that and it slows down big time.

Other then that the only real problem is finding the property you need in
the object. We have found it is not usually where you would think it would be
or what you would think theyd call it.

It is very porwerful once your get a handle on it. :) Good luck.
Deasun