need a project othrwise i wll b failed

mittalkratika817

hii......i m kratika mittal studyin in btech 1st yr.i need a mini
project on graphics n file handling.i need it today.plz try to give me
within 1hr.or as soon as possibl....please help me out.....
pleaseeee help me

Ian Collins

hii......i m kratika mittal studyin in btech 1st yr.i need a mini
project on graphics n file handling.i need it today.plz try to give me
within 1hr.or as soon as possibl....please help me out.....
pleaseeee help me

You appear to be beyond help

Sjouke Burry

hii......i m kratika mittal studyin in btech 1st yr.i need a mini
project on graphics n file handling.i need it today.plz try to give me
within 1hr.or as soon as possibl....please help me out.....
pleaseeee help me
Knowing nothing, you fail. Whats new??

Keith Thompson

hii......i m kratika mittal studyin in btech 1st yr.i need a mini
project on graphics n file handling.i need it today.plz try to give me
within 1hr.or as soon as possibl....please help me out.....
pleaseeee help me

No.

You are going to fail. Since you apparently haven't bothered to do
any of your own work, and are instead attempting (unsuccessfully, I
hope) to cheat by finding somebody else's work that you can pretend is
your own, you *should* fail. This is exactly why the concept of
"failure" exists.

I hope you can treat this as a learning experience. Next time, start
sooner and do your own work. Ask for help if you need it, but be
prepared to do the work yourself. And remember that the consequences
of cheating are (or should be) worse than the consequences of simply
failing to do the work.

Otherwise, the failing grade on your record will serve as a warning to
other that they shouldn't depend on you.

viza

Hi

hii......i m kratika mittal studyin in btech 1st yr.i need a mini
project on graphics n file handling.i need it today.plz try to give me
within 1hr.or as soon as possibl....please help me out.....

In C, using the GD library (libgd.org), write a program to read an image
file and write an image file of the same image:

1) at double the pixel resolution
2) at half the pixel resolution

in each case using:

i) nearest neighbour interpolation