    Get paid to read emails! SIGN UP FREE!
    $10 for just signing up - NO LIE!

    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?esmajor

    DVE Fan, Aug 12, 2003

    http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Aug 12, 2003

  3. DVE Fan

    Chris Morris Guest

    "DVE Fan" <> writes:
    > I update my page daily... and sometimes when I load it after uploading it to
    > see the changes, they don;t show up till I refresh the page - many of my
    > visitors dont realize to reload the page - I'm wonderingif there's a way to
    > program a refresh tag to reload the page only once upon opening it. It would
    > really help. Thanks.

    This is a caching issue. If you post the URL we can check what
    caching information is being provided with your pages.

    If you're on an Apache server, you can probably create a .htaccess
    file in the directory with the page, and put in it these two lines

    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresByType text/html "modification plus 1 day"

    That should solve the problem.

    --
    Chris

    Chris Morris, Aug 12, 2003