Need a reliable ASP.NET hosting provider

Jon Vitar

Can anyone suggest a reliable hosting provider?

Our current provider has been experiencing a lot of down time lately.

I'm looking for an ASP.NET hosting provider that:
1. allows remote SQL Server access using Enterprise Manager and Query
Analyzer
2. high uptime
3. phone technical support (preferably)

Thank you

Kim Quigley

I've been using hosting.com for a few months for an ecommerce app and I've
found their customer service to be pretty good. I can't access SQL Server
remotely using Enterprise Manager, but I can use RDC to log into the
dedicated server and use Enterprise Manager there. Not sure if that would
suit your needs, but it's worth checking out I guess.

bradley

Dedicated server or shared? That has everything to do with how reliable the
server is, how much access you have to it, and how valuable a customer you
are.

Guest

Worth checking out webhost4life.com. You can get at sql server, the uptime is
v. high in my experience, and no phone support afaik but the online help is
very fast and accurate. I've also not seen with them the high worker process
recycling I've heard about at other providers.

Priyanka

Hi Jon,
For last 8 years we are online and because of our outstanding services
we have got customers all over the world. There is 30 day money back
guarantee on all our plans.
We provide 24 hours support from Monday to Friday and 8 Hours support
on Saturday and Sunday. Our uptime is 99.69%.
You can connect to SQL Server access using Enterprise Manager.
Some of our clients are www.smartbarxp.com, www.singerscreation.com

For details about our plans please have a look at
http://www.m6.net/web-hosting-prices.asp

cheers,
Priyanka
http://www.m6.net