bat

Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm new on this forum and also a beginner in VHDL Programming.

I have to design a camera capture system for an Opal Kelly XEM3050 FPGA board. It comes with 9Mb of Synchronous NBT SRAM, model GS881Z18BGD-200.

My first task is to write a controller for the storage of images coming from the CMOS image sensor.

I downloaded the specifications of the SRAM, but I don't know how to use it...

I know this should be really simple, but I'm a real newbie... So if someone could help me, describe me the steps I have to go through to write the controller, or provide me some simple controller template, I will be really thankful.

Thanks in advance,
Bat