Need a simple SRAM Controller

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by bat, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. bat

    bat

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:

    I'm new on this forum and also a beginner in VHDL Programming.

    I have to design a camera capture system for an Opal Kelly XEM3050 FPGA board. It comes with 9Mb of Synchronous NBT SRAM, model GS881Z18BGD-200.

    My first task is to write a controller for the storage of images coming from the CMOS image sensor.

    I downloaded the specifications of the SRAM, but I don't know how to use it...

    I know this should be really simple, but I'm a real newbie... So if someone could help me, describe me the steps I have to go through to write the controller, or provide me some simple controller template, I will be really thankful.

    Thanks in advance,
    Bat

    bat, Mar 31, 2008