Need a simple way to have only one mode per link with an option

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cal Who, Mar 27, 2010.

  1. Cal Who

    Cal Who Guest

    I use items like the following to display links in an iFrame within my page.

    <asp:TreeNode NavigateUrl="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church"
    Target="LinksFrame" Text="Wikipedi Item on Church"></asp:TreeNode>

    I can envision situations where the iFrame might be too small and the user
    would like to display in another window.

    I'd like to have a check box to allow that option.

    On way I could implement is to have two statements for each link and use the
    check box to select the appropriate one.

    Is there a simple way to have only one statement per link and change the
    target?

    Thanks
    Cal Who, Mar 27, 2010