Need a suggestion. User control or Web Form?

Hugo Flores

Hi,

The system that I'm building has some conditions, which will tell me
which page to show at that time.

My first thought was to have a table of controls in my DB, which will
have a column for the path of a control. This way, a web form would
query the table to know which control it has to load.
However, I gave it a second thought, because in theory, one must use
user controls, only when you are going to re-use it somewhere else (not
my case). That is why I need to know, if instead of having user
controls, I should instead use web forms (my DB table would still be
the same, with the path to the web form), and instead of having a web
form which loads the control, I would simply do a Redirect to the web
form that resulted from my query.

I just want to know if my first option of using user controls is poor
design (because, they are not being re-used) and is better to just use
web forms. Or is having user controls, and not re-using them not really
poor design. What do you suggest?

Thanks