Need add one more blank form after submit

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Lillian, Jun 24, 2006.

  1. Lillian

    Lillian Guest

    I created an ASP page, not ASP.NET, this is a form let the user inter data,
    then submit, so the data will be save in SQL database, I would like to know
    after submit then I like have blank form again, then users can keep adding to
    database, so the form of output will keep adding and adding.
    example:
    first time you see like this:

    first name last name SSN
    John smith xxxx/xx/xxxx
    [ ] [ ] [ ]

    then user add another name and SSN on the blank form
    Linda Jones xxxx/xxx/xxxx

    then screen shoud look like this
    first name lastname SSN
    John Smith xxxx/xx/xxxx
    Linda Jones xxxx/xx/xxxx

    so will keep adding and adding, how can I have do and whille loop for this
    case.
    Thank you so much for the help

    Lillian
    Lillian, Jun 24, 2006