Need advice about opensource XML editor

Don

I tried several editors for XML file, XML schema, and XSLT. XMLSpy is
really good, but one month goes fast. And others are not so powerful.
Any idea? I tried to make Eclipse WST work for 2 times and could not :-(

Cheers,

Don

Malte

Don said:
I tried several editors for XML file, XML schema, and XSLT. XMLSpy is
really good, but one month goes fast. And others are not so powerful.
Any idea? I tried to make Eclipse WST work for 2 times and could not :-(

Cheers,

Don
Bite the bullet and buy the thing. I use oxygenXML and am happy with it.

Steve Jorgensen

Bite the bullet and buy the thing. I use oxygenXML and am happy with it.

I posted a similar question here recently. <oXygen/> is great. I use it at
work. It would be nice, though, to know of a passable free tool that I can
load up on whatever/wherever machine I happen to be working without worrying
about licenses. Perhaps, there is no such beast?

John Wilkin

Don't know about opensource, but there is a free "Home Edition" of XML Spy,
obviously it doesn't have all the features of the full edition.

Peter Flynn

Steve said:
I posted a similar question here recently. <oXygen/> is great. I use it
at
work. It would be nice, though, to know of a passable free tool that I
can load up on whatever/wherever machine I happen to be working without
worrying
about licenses. Perhaps, there is no such beast?

Emacs with psgml-mode, xxml-mode, tdtd-mode, xslt-ide-mode, etc etc.
Runs on everything, but needs learning.

///Peter