Need advice: Hiermenus for mockup for project bid

Phil Powell

I am one of 95 people on a project bid (I do freelance on the side), and the
potential buyer wants for each of us to produce a professional L&F mockup
based upon an existing site (http://www.mackay.qld.gov.au) for his
particular site (http://www.laidley.qld.gov.au) and I am trying to give him
what he wants, except that I am running into a snag:

Hiermenus.

I am unable to (and honestly unwilling to) purchase even the older versions
of HierMenus, and I happen to have an old, unsupported version of it
(3.10.3) lying around, however, it's incredibly buggy.

Has anyone ever worked with HierMenus before, preferably the older versions?
If so, how do I use it for a simple mockup? I cannot use any back-end
scripting languages, again, this is a mockup, not an actual dynamic page
(else, what ELSE would you all recommend I do?)? I cannot produce the code
for any of the pages since each .js file is over 200+ lines long (and there
are about 3 of them!). All this for a mockup!

I would love some advice as to how to handle this rather taxing dilemma.

Thanx
Phil