Need Advice: HTML newsletter

VB Programmer

I have an HTML newsletter that I want to email to a bunch of people found in
a database.

1. I want some parts of the newsletter to filled in dynamically from a
database (company, address, etc...)
2. I want to email send the HTML newletter in the BODY of the message (ie
NOT an attachment.)

Using ASP.NET and VB.NET, what is the best way to do this?

Thanks!

VB Programmer

Thanks. I know how to send an email message. So, do I have to, in my
code-behind, stick all the HTML in a string, appending dynamic text as
necessary, then send this as the body? Is this the best way?

What if the user want to change the text of the newsletter via the web. Any
suggestions?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

The instructions I gave were for emailing a web page.
In other words, you could create a standard web page containing the dynamic
contents of your choosing, using standard Label controls and whatnot to fill
in user specific data.
Then you can email the contents of that page.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

VB Programmer

So I can use standard Label controls to fill in the dynamic portions of this
standard HTML file?

Thanks Steve!