    NOT an attachment.)

    Using ASP.NET and VB.NET, what is the best way to do this?

    Thanks!

    VB Programmer, May 13, 2004

  2. You can email a page to somebody using the WebRequest and MailMessage
    classes for this functionality.
    Here are a couple examples:

    http://www.aspalliance.com/stevesmith/articles/dotnetemailwebsite.asp

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    "VB Programmer" <RobertNZana*NoSpam-Please*@juno.com> wrote in message
    > I have an HTML newsletter that I want to email to a bunch of people found

    in

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 13, 2004

  3. Thanks. I know how to send an email message. So, do I have to, in my
    code-behind, stick all the HTML in a string, appending dynamic text as
    necessary, then send this as the body? Is this the best way?

    What if the user want to change the text of the newsletter via the web. Any
    suggestions?

    VB Programmer, May 13, 2004
  4. The instructions I gave were for emailing a web page.
    In other words, you could create a standard web page containing the dynamic
    contents of your choosing, using standard Label controls and whatnot to fill
    in user specific data.
    Then you can email the contents of that page.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 13, 2004
  5. So I can use standard Label controls to fill in the dynamic portions of this
    standard HTML file?

    Thanks Steve!

    VB Programmer, May 13, 2004