need advices : intranet archecture design

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Gildas Garcia, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. Hello !

    I need to build a intranet website which will manage all materials
    (computers, cars, printers, ...) for all centers of my company.
    Actually, I know c# and have already built some applications with it,
    but I'm very bad in architecture design. Can somebody help me to define
    it ?

    Each material can be affected to a center, a user or to the company
    (like servers). This application have to allow some actions to users,
    depending on their rights, which I define here :

    - A simple user can see material affections for his center.

    - center's manager can see affectations for his center or the centers of
    his region, can ask new affections for a material and can modify his
    center's materials.

    - director or comptability can consult every centers, apply new
    affections, modify the application (add/modify/remove :
    materials/people/centers/regions) and can see the financial stuff for a
    material/center/region.

    - the application manager (me) can consult every centers but cannot
    modify anything (should not be at least).

    In addition to that, I need to store materials informations from the
    technical stuff to the financial.

    If anybody can give me some advices, it would be really helpful !
    Thanx a lot !

    Djhi.

    Gildas Garcia, Jul 4, 2003