need advices : intranet archecture design

Gildas Garcia

Hello !

I need to build a intranet website which will manage all materials
(computers, cars, printers, ...) for all centers of my company.
Actually, I know c# and have already built some applications with it,
but I'm very bad in architecture design. Can somebody help me to define
it ?

Each material can be affected to a center, a user or to the company
(like servers). This application have to allow some actions to users,
depending on their rights, which I define here :

- A simple user can see material affections for his center.

- center's manager can see affectations for his center or the centers of
his region, can ask new affections for a material and can modify his
center's materials.

- director or comptability can consult every centers, apply new
affections, modify the application (add/modify/remove :
materials/people/centers/regions) and can see the financial stuff for a
material/center/region.

- the application manager (me) can consult every centers but cannot
modify anything (should not be at least).

In addition to that, I need to store materials informations from the
technical stuff to the financial.

If anybody can give me some advices, it would be really helpful !
Thanx a lot !

Djhi.