Need advises on codes

Guest

Hi,

I nested a datagrid inside a datalist, inside the datalist I have a
linkbutton which will toggle the datagrid between visible and invisble.
Question is, I can not find a way to keep track of which datagrids should be
visible or invisible. I tried to declare an arraylist variable in the code
behind file, and insert an entry when one becomes available. But the
arraylist varaiable is lost during the postback.

By the way, in order to identify each record in the datalist, I need to use
the combination of serveral fields. For example, the datalist will display
orders summay by CustomerID , Year and month. I will need to store all 3
fields, not just 1.

Appreciate any suggestions