need an example of running conditions against data in a DataReader.

Troy Stanley - CyberWarehouse.com

Could someone post an example of conditional evaluation of a data from a
database using the dataReader class that builds a new row if a field is not
NULL or some other criteria?

I would really like to see an example of such a thinkg using Select Case. I
want to validate every field from the DB. Some fields are to be used as
labels to be placed directly next to the next field coming from the DB.

If I could simply see an example of how to pull the data from the db with an
OleDbConnection, run some expressions and populate a one-columned,
multiple-rowed table of data, that would rock!

Is the datareader what I should be using? Should I use a datatable,
dataview, dataset?

Thanks!

Troy Stanley
devteam a.t cyberwarehouse.com