Need an "exceptional" public VHDL project

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Mark Hampton, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Mark Hampton

    Mark Hampton Guest

    Hi,

    Would anyone be able to recommend a VHDL RTL project (ideally not too
    large e.g. a peripheral) which meets the following criteria :

    1) Has a testbench providing "good" coverage
    2) The testbench is automated i.e provides a "go/no go" indication
    3) The testbench has a regression suite
    4) The project was kept under version control during development
    5) The project was regularly checked in during development (both RTL +
    testbench)
    6) The project source code is publicly available (via the net)
    7) The version control repository of the source code is publicly
    available (via the net)

    I am aware of opencores.org and I don't want to lose time looking
    through alot of projects trying to find one which meets the above
    criteria. Projects meeting these criteria are rare even if we forget 6)
    and 7) ;)

    Thanks for any help.

    Mark

    Mark Hampton, Jul 2, 2003