    for an application expiration..
    i appreciate u'r help

    plz send me email.....
    Abraham, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Hi,

    I am not sure why you are still with asp. If you have IIS 5 and above. I
    recommend you to satrt with asp.net. Framework & IDE (Web matrix) is free
    from Microsoft.

    Now coming to your problem, Any chance to get SQL Server 2000. If so
    Notification service is there. Just a matter of creating an XML file for
    configeration:).

    Now if you still wants the Access, better to create an NT service, so that
    it will check the database and send the notification mail . Let asp to do
    its web interface. The business logic etc better to handle in
    compoents(dll).

    --
    Let me know if you need further help

    Regards