    of service. I posted on www.rentacoder.com, but didn't get answers.

    Could you recommend me some link where I can search for this service?

    Thank you!

    Big George, Apr 23, 2009

  2. Microsoft offers free, self-paced, .Net 3.5 training kits :

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e9-fde0-4812-98b5-8a03f5874e96&displaylang=en

    There's also a full Visual Studio 2008 training kit version :

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...36-0BBA-4393-94DB-6C3C4A0C98A1&displaylang=en

    You'll probably learn more with those kits than with
    online coaching, Big George...and their price can't be beaten ! :)

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    =========================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 23, 2009

  3. Big George

    Miro Guest

    I have used this site for that reason twice when I was not able to find an
    answer googling around.

    http://www.liveperson.com/expert-match/asp.net/

    I was pretty happy with the results.

    Miro

    Miro, Apr 23, 2009
  4. On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:37:50 -0400, "Juan T. Llibre"
    <> wrote:

    >Microsoft offers free, self-paced, .Net 3.5 training kits :
    >
    >http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e9-fde0-4812-98b5-8a03f5874e96&displaylang=en
    >
    >There's also a full Visual Studio 2008 training kit version :
    >
    >http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...36-0BBA-4393-94DB-6C3C4A0C98A1&displaylang=en
    >
    >You'll probably learn more with those kits than with
    >online coaching, Big George...and their price can't be beaten ! :)

    In addition to Juan's great suggestions, there is a company called
    Inner Workings that is offering an interesting training model for a
    low price. Their modules have you code to learn, which is very
    effective for me. You may not do as well that way, however. They have
    a trial so you can play with it before buying.

    Peace and Grace,

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    | Think outside the box! |