Need Assistance with Computer Science

Big Mike

Is there anyone in this group that can assist me in my search for
guidance with computer science? If you know anything about computer
science and are willing to help me get started in this field please
feel free to email me with your detailed facts. Anything will do. All
I need is good advice from someone who is already skilled in this
profession.

Sajjad Lateef

Is there anyone in this group that can assist me in my search for
guidance with computer science? If you know anything about computer
science and are willing to help me get started in this field please
feel free to email me with your detailed facts. Anything will do. All
I need is good advice from someone who is already skilled in this
profession.

Mike,

I suggest that you go to your local community college or University
and request permission to sit in (audit) Computer Science 101 or
Programming 101 class. You'll very soon figure out what Computer Science
is about and if it is right for you.

Any CS professional here is going to tell you CS is great.
But, you'll have to experience doing some programming homework for
yourself and decide after that.

I was a teaching assistant for a beginners programming class and
many students loved it and had fun. But, some of them figured out
that Computer Science was not for them, about half way through the course
(when they couldn't complete their programming assignments).

Sajjad

Phil...

Remember, any dicipline with "science" in the title
doesn't have anything to do with science.
<cya>Or so I was told</cya>.