Need "Billy the Kid" modul for windows

alex23

There is a nice modul called "BtK" at
http://home.student.utwente.nl/g.v.berg/btk/
Has someone a link for btk-python on windows?

Hey spooky,

I haven't seen a Windows version of BtK anywhere.

Have you seen these alternative wrappers around libpcap? Could they
help you out?
* pylibpcap: http://pylibpcap.sourceforge.net/
* Pcapy: http://oss.coresecurity.com/projects/pcapy.html

There's also libdnet, which has Python bindings:
* libdnet: http://libdnet.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps.

-alex23

spooky

Hey,
Have you seen these alternative wrappers around libpcap? Could they
help you out?
* pylibpcap: http://pylibpcap.sourceforge.net/
* Pcapy: http://oss.coresecurity.com/projects/pcapy.html

There's also libdnet, which has Python bindings:
* libdnet: http://libdnet.sourceforge.net/

Hope this helps.

I Know the wrappers, but I think for packet creation like RAW-Packet the
wrappers are not useful :( ?!? There is only the dpkt modul for windows
and scapy and Billy the Kid for unix. Scray is too big for me :) an so I
want to use the blk-modul. It is very easy to use, small and has great
functions.

Is there a posibility to compile the package for windows??

Thanks for your help,

Spooky