Need "Billy the Kid" modul for windows

Discussion in 'Python' started by spooky, Jul 6, 2006.

  1. spooky

    spooky Guest

    spooky, Jul 6, 2006

  2. spooky

    alex23 Guest

    > There is a nice modul called "BtK" at
    > http://home.student.utwente.nl/g.v.berg/btk/
    > Has someone a link for btk-python on windows?

    Hey spooky,

    I haven't seen a Windows version of BtK anywhere.

    Have you seen these alternative wrappers around libpcap? Could they
    help you out?
    * pylibpcap: http://pylibpcap.sourceforge.net/
    * Pcapy: http://oss.coresecurity.com/projects/pcapy.html

    There's also libdnet, which has Python bindings:
    * libdnet: http://libdnet.sourceforge.net/

    Hope this helps.

    -alex23
    alex23, Jul 7, 2006

  3. spooky

    spooky Guest

    Hey,

    > Have you seen these alternative wrappers around libpcap? Could they
    > help you out?
    > * pylibpcap: http://pylibpcap.sourceforge.net/
    > * Pcapy: http://oss.coresecurity.com/projects/pcapy.html
    >
    > There's also libdnet, which has Python bindings:
    > * libdnet: http://libdnet.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > Hope this helps.

    I Know the wrappers, but I think for packet creation like RAW-Packet the
    wrappers are not useful :( ?!? There is only the dpkt modul for windows
    and scapy and Billy the Kid for unix. Scray is too big for me :) an so I
    want to use the blk-modul. It is very easy to use, small and has great
    functions.

    Is there a posibility to compile the package for windows??

    Thanks for your help,

    Spooky
    spooky, Jul 7, 2006