Need C#/ASP.NET Developers Looking for Projects

Jonathan Wood

Jon,
It's only my view on posting job adverts on newsgroups, admittedly...

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I am not a recruiter. I am looking for like-minded developers to work
jointly on projects with me.

I wish there were more such posts like this. It would be a terrific
resource.

I'm sorry if it somehow offended you, but I don't see that damage was done
and think that the post was proper.

Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming
http://www.softcircuits.com

Padu

"Jonathan Wood"
Jon,

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

I am not a recruiter. I am looking for like-minded developers to work
jointly on projects with me.

I wish there were more such posts like this. It would be a terrific
resource.

I'm sorry if it somehow offended you, but I don't see that damage was done
and think that the post was proper.

People will say that postings like this are in violation of paragraph 15th
of article 4 or the usenet book of ethics. Me, personally, I'm all for this
type of posts. While I'm not actively looking for a job (hence I don't
subscribe to anything .jobs right now), it may be of my interest. And while
it is still related to c#, I too think it is a proper place to post. Yeah
yeah, it's a rule, but I have a slight tendency to go against rules that
don't make much sense.

Cheers

Padu

Juan T. Llibre

re:
Me, personally, I'm all for this type of posts.

Job postings are quite welcome in :
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements

In this newsgroup a job posting is considered SPAM.
If you are interested in job postings, subscribe to that newsgroup.

This newsgroup is for peer-to-peer assistance regarding coding issues.

Padu

"Juan T. Llibre"
re:

Job postings are quite welcome in :
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements

In this newsgroup a job posting is considered SPAM.
If you are interested in job postings, subscribe to that newsgroup.

This newsgroup is for peer-to-peer assistance regarding coding issues.

Yes, whatever. I thought that newsgroup was for announcements related to
asp.net, not C# jobs.... I was obviously wrong, sorry.